FIREPROOF MOVIE  

Posted by Adam and Nicole











Last night my wife and I saw one of the greatest movies I have ever been too. I have not cried in a movie in a long time and wow did I have snot going everywhere. This film is very empowering for all married couples or those planning to marry. For those of you who remember Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains will be shocked at his emotional performance. The cinematography, rich plot, religious conversion and thin laced comedy make this a must see. If you don't enjoy this movie or come out balling then you are not human.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 9:34 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I loved the movie too babe, I am glad that you decided to take us to see it for our date night. You are the best! Love you pooter face!

October 5, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Who knew you were so sensitive?!!
I haven't even heard of it, but I guess we'll have to check it out.
Pooter face??????? Interesting.

October 6, 2008 at 9:06 PM

What surprises me, is that you think you are human...lol

October 7, 2008 at 5:14 AM

Post a Comment