UFC SUCKER PUNCH  

Posted by Adam and Nicole

I have to say after last nights UFC fight I feel a little like Heath Herring here after the Lesnar fight. Last night was the first time the UFC allowed live streaming from there website. At least I thought it was going to be the first time. The website ended up being down or messed up even 3 hours after the fight started. Needless to say this is just another reason for me to care less and less about a sport that continually gets more irritating. Another prime example is this season of the Ultimate fighter. After Kimbo Slice got eliminated every commercial for every new episode advertises the he may fight again. obviously this was just a publicity stunt because it is the end of the season and he is still benched. Honestly I hope Tito Ortiz got his annoying blonde hair Huntington Beach butt kicked but for some reason after not being able to watch it last night because of their technical difficulties I don''t really care.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 1:32 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment