Facebook out Blogging back in!!  

Posted by Adam and Nicole


So today I decided to deactivate my Facebook account. Yes, some wont agree with my decision or with my reasons for doing so but allow me to explain. To sum up my feelings I believe it is a huge waste of time and energy. If the only way you want to communicate is through Facebook then honestly our relationship probably isn't worth salvaging. If I mean something to you pick up a phone or shoot me an email. Better yet post a comment on my Blog :) Let me give you a short list of considerations for deactivating your account.


1. The name, Really who thought of that? I have never seen a dude with a book on his face. If I ever did though he sure would deserve to have a website named in his honor.


2. As pointed out by my older and bigger brother " instead of getting spam in your inbox you can visit facebook and get the same results on a web page." Could facebook have more worthless advertisements? Lose 100 pounds in 5 minutes, Find a companion in your area, Work from home etc. etc


3. People, do you think we care that "your back hurts today." "I didn't sleep last night." "I am having a rough day today." Isn't that what that other dumb website is for...let me think....twitter oh ya.


I could really go on for days. If you like Facebook more power to you. You wont ever catch me on that dude with a book face's website again. Good day and Good night.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 8:00 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You should have put the picture of Jim Halpert from the Office on here. His costume for Halloween was the word "Book" written on his face. Classic. I am following behind you soon I think.

November 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Post a Comment