Ditched Cable TV  

Posted by Adam and Nicole

Well I made the decision to ditch our cable for good. I have recently decided to strictly go with Netflix and Hulu Plus. I pay $12.99 for Netflix and $9.99 for Hulu. This is compared to my $69.99 a month for cable. I have been more than happy with my choice. Oh course having a Home theater PC does make it easier to do. If you haven't had a chance to check out HULU plus check it out at www.hulu.com. Every six months I am looking for new ways to save money and this is definitely the flavr of the week.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 8:08 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

comment

January 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Ha ha, sorry. I tried to leave a long comment and it didn't stay, so I just put the word comment and tried again. This time it worked.
It has been forever since I have been on here. I really liked what you said about Nicole! So sweet:) I don't like Quest either and thanks for the Hulu tip.
Luv ya

January 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Post a Comment