The Faint Concert  

Posted by Adam and Nicole


A few months back I had discovered an amazing Electronic band called The Faint. Most people have never heard of them or really like this style of music. But I have to say since I found them and introduced them to Garrett not a days goes by were we can't listen to them. There sound is so unique and clean. There is not one song I dislike on any of the 3 albums I have. I happened to notice that they were coming to town and thought it might be a fun adventure. Garrett and I decided to take the bait and roll down to Tucson Friday night and check them out at The Rialto. Needless to say this turned into more of an adventure then we ever could have anticipated. We thought it would be fun to go a few hours early and catch a flick before the movie. Apparently finding an open movie theater that hasn't been shut down is harder then you think in down town Tucson. After an hour or so of getting lost and trying to find a dang movie we decided bowling would suffice. So we found something it the heart of the Ghetto. After a couple of hours we decided to head back down town get our tickets and wait in line. After walking through the freakiest place ever witness a bum get jumped by a gangster and his girlfriend and the cops chasing some dude in a trench coat we finally made it to the theatre. Only to forget my ID and have to walk all the way back to the car and then back to the theatre. After waiting in line for awhile dodging pigeon crap we were in. We had the best seats in the house for the sweetest concert I have ever been to. These guys put on an insane show. I will go to the ghetto 100 times to see them again. If you have a chance to check them out you can go to http://www.myspace.com/thefaint

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 6:43 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I am glad you enjoyed yourself babe, but I think I would rather you not go to the heart of the ghetto in Tucson again. I would rather you wait until they come here! Love you!

April 27, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Post a Comment