10 Reasons Why Loving My Wife Is Easy!  

Posted by Adam and Nicole


I would like to share a list of just a few reasons why my wife makes it so easy to love her. Keep in mind there are far to many to list so I will merely attemp to give you a snapshot of my blissfull surroundings.
10. She dares to be home and raise our 2 insanley handsome and hyperactive boys.
9. She is a hotty! I mean for goodness sakes have you seen my wife.
8. How many men can say they come home to a hot,fresh and homemade meal everynight. I think she is secretly trying to make me fat.
7. She gets my sense of humor and even has some of it herself. Well I pretty much have to love someone that gets my sense of humor because there are so few that do.
6. She always has the house spotless when I get home so that all I have to do is wreste the boys until the are worn out.
5. She supports me in my calling and is always pushing me to do even better.
4. She rights in her journal every night so we can remember all of the fun times and goofy things are kids say.
3. She is such a good example to the boys and I by reading her scriptures everynight no matter the situation and saying her daily prayers.
2. She never complains. She is always so willing to go out of her way for others without whining about it.
1. She is so tender hearted. I love her sweetness, loving attitude, kindness, selflessness, charm, and most of all that rump.
I hope all of us can take the time to show our wifes how much they mean to us. I promise no matter how much you do it is never enough to make up for what they do for us. Nicole you are the love of my life and will always be number 1 in my book.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 at 9:22 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I love you so much babe. srsly

October 19, 2009 at 8:57 AM

I love you so much too Adam...WOW!! What great advice to all the husbands. You too are such an awesome couple. And Nicole I think I might have to try to be more like you.

October 19, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Wow, you're such a sweet husband to take time out to acknowledge publicly how great your wife is and say how much you love her! Lucky lady!!
Are you secretly in trouble for something.......

October 21, 2009 at 9:49 PM

AWWW, thats sweet Ady, haha :) what a sweet husby, I want my huby to be like sweet like you :) haha

November 13, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Post a Comment