Posted by Adam and Nicole


SO as you all heard on my family Blog that I am in full blown Swine quarentine. Wow this thing sucks. I haven't had the regular Flu in a while so I am not sure how much worse it is but it is Thursday and I started feeling like crap Monday. I swear when I feel better I am going to eat nothing but PORK products just to get them back. I hate laying in bed and being worthless. I just want to snuggle my freakin kids and wife. I have missed 3 days of work, working out and softball. I feel like a Swine for sure.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 12:59 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

You look hot in that picture. Oh that's not you? My mistake! I love you babe, and I can't wait until you are better so I can love on you again. I miss it! *Hugs*

October 22, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Lets just say i dont work next to you anymore or live next to you yet...lol and with your salary, you should buy some new shirts...this one is looking a little old...

October 22, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Poor baby, moo moo wasn´t there to feed you chicken soup!
Glad you are better and I loved your sweet comment on your wife!
Love
Moo Moo

November 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Wow thats creepy, like no joke. Haha :)

November 13, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Post a Comment